Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PHEW! Back To Normal!

Ok so I know most of you will agree, Thank God the holidays are over. It is exhausting. I think I am finally caught up on my rest from all the house hoping/family visiting we did! I think I want to start brushing up on some hosting skills because I really want to start staying home and relaxing like on Christmas day and New years eve. All of my family members so it and I'm the one that ends up here and there. It's sooo much fun hanging out with fam but totally tiring!
I am totally looking forward to going back to my normal routine. I think my children are secretly looking forward to it as well. I actually waited on the holidays to finish to start potty training Junior because they are with my sister one week and then my dad another and back and so on. So whats the point right, so we are also on that now. Yay, he's doing pretty well. Jasmin's super stars classes were put on hold for a whole month. So I love the holidays because of what it represents the greatest gift of life and a new beginning! I am just glad we are all back to normal life again!

2 comments:

Liza Delgado DeArmas said...

Girl you are right. I love the holidays. Especially Christmas. It is special. The vacation time off work is great too. But then all the normal routine stuff stops. Like I can't wait for small groups to start up again. Baseball for Briston to start up again. Just the every day stuff that I will be bored of and tired of in a couple of months! lol... Love you!

Holly said...

yay for normalcy...if there is such a thing!!