Friday, December 5, 2008

Interruption or Blessing?




Hi, Everyone, This week has been a hectic one. Last weekend I moved my stuff out of my apartment into storage, and moved in temporally with my Dad & family. Thank God for family. So yeah, big time interruption right in the middle of the holiday season. My mother is also coming into town tomorrow who was planning on staying with me for a couple of days. Oh, did I mention my Dad lives in Miami like 5 minutes away from M.I.A, and I work and the kids go to school in Hallandale.
Okay so know that you have an idea on how my week has been here goes the story so you can understand. My step mom and sisters have been seeking Christ and a home church. They have been looking for a home church for about a year. So we have all been praying for this for them. So, Yes!, finally they have a home church. My little sisters now are participating in small groups, and even hosting one of them! They are reading ALOT! And this evening my sister and step mom went to a christian concert at American airlines arena (which by the way is sold out!) They took me to this awesome christian bookstore in Miami. We have been sharing different things and bonding in a way that only God can do! (did I say that right?)
Some people have been questioning my move, because they don't think its going smooth enough. So, they're like oh maybe you should just stay where you are at. NO! So God, made it so
I can see his work. I guess sort of like here Glenia look, I heard you I am listening! It's awesome, God is big ladies and gentleman. The way he has moved in my family is amazing. So In my life this has been a blessing disguised as an interruption. Thank God for the word he gave our Pastor Troy. Anyone one else would have been like UGH! Living with others! So far away! On a sleeper sofa. The God that lives in me has shown me how blessed we are. How big he is. So I just picked up the keys to my new place. I will be moving in this weekend. I am so Thank full! It's huge!

2 comments:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Happy for you G. Your place is BEAUTIFUL..

Liza Delgado DeArmas said...

Glenia, you are so right. God is so good and He is the one that makes everything happen for us. He opened the door for you to move. I am so happy for your step mom and sisters. Enjoy! God bless you sister....