Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Dolls?




OK, so I hope I don't offend anyone, or seem small minded. I don't think I am, being that I am sharing and all. So Junior my 2 year old plays with everything, I mean from Johnnie's sports equipment, to Jamins baby dolls and bracelets, to his own action figures and race cars.


My 13 yr old son, doesn't like that I let him play with baby dolls, all he basically does is undress them leave them laying around and plays with the barbie car. He occasionally plays with Lil' Jasmin, Jasmin's' (my 8 yr old daughter, who thinks its annoying) baby doll. I read somewhere, I think in a parenting magazine that, boys who play with baby dolls, get practice, therefore become great fathers. What do you think? So just to clarify as I said before, he does not only play with baby dolls. He plays with everything!


Those of you that know him, he is totally all boy! I do get the comments though, especially from his father. You'll do everything to let him be qu**r! Personally I don't think so. He's a little boy and just wants to have fun all the time! I mean all the time!

1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

G, I'm sure your getting allot of the, "oh my, "he" plays with dolls". I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it. I think if we as parents make such a big deal out of it, it can become bigger than it needs to be. Ask Johnnie to partner with you as little T's big bro :o)