Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A child's innocence can be so enlightening in our complicated adult world!


Yeah, I know pretty long title! It just came to me cus if I put too much though into my title I will be here all night long. So I've decided, ( with a lot help from my sistahs and Pastor Troy's teaching) that I am going to stop complaining and focusing on how good God is to me. He is very good. I made a decision that I will not allow the enemy to take residence in my mind!

So I've been in prayer repenting, praising, praying for others, with my children. People if you've never experienced it try it Prayer really changes things. So a brief story before I get into the innocence thing.

I had been feeling overwhelmed with me moving, the holidays around the corner, the cutbacks at work, just life in general. The same things everyone else is going through. I was even being short tempered with my kids. I realize they have no fault or take any part in the dealings of this world. So the enemy is all in my face and I break! (sigh) So I share with one or maybe 2 of my sistahs and I know they got to praying quick, cus I mean it was almost as though the very next day I started feeling better. Finding avenues to release the stress. Started back praying, and putting my faith in God and asking him to take the reigns.

So, today Tuesday 11/24 at about 7 pm Jasmin my 8 yr old princess, Says to me, " Mommy can we look up 1 chronicles 16:34?" Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Slapped with the holly hand! Her innocence is full of faith. Its amazing how complicated we make it. When its so simple in black and white! Be Thankful, he loves us and its never ending! Thank you God for my children's heart after you! Thank you for surrounding me with your angels, weather they are supernatural or in the flesh. Thank you ladies and gents who are so faithfully praying for each other! Thank you for not letting me do life alone!


1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Wow....Kids are so AMAZING. We adults just need to sit down and learn from these gifts that God has given us. They sure could teach us a thing or two...