Thursday, November 20, 2008

Patience

With everything that has been going on in the world, my patience has been so short!? this is one thing I had prided my self on really working on and it just seems like its all down the toilet. Things that never really got to me, really get to me now. What up with that?
Managing a home and three kids at 13, 8, and 2 has always kind of just flowed, and came naturally. If its not homework not being done with one or trying to enjoy dance with Jas, I just feel overwhelmed. I don't know if its because the holidays are around the corner and the economy is bad. I just know I really don't like being so short tempered and impatient. I am diligently praying for Gods peace and tranquility. I pray that he get in the midst of this situation that I can't pin point, but I know he can.
Don't get me wrong I can so see his blessings, and can see how he has set things up in my life to work out for me in the long run. Like now! My kids are awesome, they help out around the house, for the most part, do the things they are supposed to like homework read, pray, especially for MOM!
So this is my first blog and am starting to actually feel better. Thanks for hearing me out!

1 comment:

Liza Delgado DeArmas said...

WOW, Glenia. This is a awesome post. I feel you Girl!! I am right there with you. I only have one and you have three. Hats off to you! Your kids are great and they are such good kids. You are a great Mommy. My parents were very poor and had 3 kids. Now as an adult I realize that although we did not have all the stuff and trips that my friends and other kids had, I had a great childhood. I tell you this because your kids are going to look back on their childhood and rejoice! You are giving them the most important stuff - YOU AND LOVE! Hands down that those most important things. All the other stuff is extra! Love you Girl!